Celebrations on the River, La Crosse’s #1 wedding venue is hiring a Wedding Coordinator to host weddings and special events. This is a part-time position available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
To be a successful Wedding Coordinator at Celebrations, you must be extremely well organized, pay close attention to detail, provide phenomenal customer service, and have weekend availability.
Wedding Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate day-of-event weddings and special events.
- Act as a liaison between venue and client to ensure all details (ceremony, reception, food, drinks, decor, entertainment, audio/visual, etc.) of each wedding is planned, executed, and invoiced successfully.
- Respond to client’s, vendor’s and guest’s needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Execute day-of-event opening and/or closing responsibilities.
- Coordinate wedding ceremonies, including rehearsals and rehearsal dinners.
- Lead food service, dismissing tables, replenishing buffets and appetizer stations, bussing tables, setting up late night snacks and coordinating with the Executive Chef.
Wedding Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in weddings/banquets or hospitality industry.
- WEEKEND availability is a MUST!
- Ability to work on several tasks and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written event details and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and remain calm in crisis and high stress situations.
- Ability to lift chairs, move tables and participate in the set-up/tear-down of banquets.
Wedding Coordinator Schedule:
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday shifts available.
- Opening Shift: 9am – 4pm
- Closing Shift: 2pm – 1am
Wedding Coordinator Compensation:
- $25/Hour + $50-$100 Bonus Per Event
- Location: La Crosse, WI
- Number of Venues: 3 (River Park, Center Court, Court Yard)
- Guest Capacity: River Park, up to 275 | Center Court, up to 400 | Court Yard, up to 325
- Services Offered: Wedding Planning, Ceremony + Reception, In-House Catering, Full-Service Bars, Décor Rentals
- Year Opened: 2014
- Number of Annual Events: 150-200+
- Website: celebrationslacrosse.com
Celebrations on the River is an Equal Opportunity Employer