Blending Line Operator II - 3rd Shift
Normal Shift Hours - 10pm-6am, Sunday-Thursday with OT scheduled as necessary
Pay Rate - $18.25 per hour plus an additional $1.10 per hour shift differential
Receive a $200 bonus after two months, an additional $400 bonus after four months and an additional $600 bonus after six months for a total of $1200!
Able to stand for a long period of time.
Able to work in an assembly line environment.
Physically able to lift 55 pounds on a continuous basis.
Able to work overtime when needed.
Able to maintain forklift certification.
Able to read and understand instruction.
Basic computer skills.
To perform the necessary duties and operate equipment as required in a safe, sanitary, and productive manner to produce a quality product.
1. Safe operation of assigned equipment.
2. Fill processing equipment with raw product.
3. Fill and verify weight of containers within their required specifications of product.
4. Operate labeling equipment and place band or seal on containers.
5. Package and stack finished product containers for shipping, using pallets as required.
6. Operate forklift to safely move product.
7. Clean and sanitize equipment as necessary.
8. Observe and report any possible equipment maintenance needs to your supervisor.
9. Follow Century Foods International policies, safety rules, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and ISO9001 procedures.
10. Assist in all other duties assigned by supervisor and/or management.
Working conditions may include working in and around airborne particulate, cleaning agents, confined space entries and climbing to high heights.
At Century Foods International we manufacture and market dairy proteins and nutritional products under private label and contract manufacturing agreements for the foods, sports, health and nutritional supplement industries. From research and development in our state-of-the-art labs, to the superior process and service capabilities of our manufacturing operations, Century Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.