"Where our people and our products are essential"
We have immediate openings for Laborers on our second shift team in Bangor, Wisconsin.
Pay rate starts at $18.00/hour plus $1.00 shift differential!
$$$ $2,500 Sign-on Bonus Available! $$$
Additional bonuses to be paid in December
Second shift is Monday-Thursday from 2:30pm - 12:30am with paid breaks and lunches.
Here's what you'll do as a laborer:
- Apply endplates by hand or machine.
- Operate manual and air banding equipment to bundles of railroad ties.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of railcars
- Perform pre-plating functions by feeding plates into machin and monitoring for quality control
Here's what you need for the role:
- We provide all the necessary training and resources to be successful in this role including: safety orientation to the plant, material handling and equipment
- General industrial experience is preferred but not required
- Successful candidates will have great opportunities for advancement
As an employee, you'll have access to excellent benefits and incentives including:
- The security of working for a company designated as an essential workplace
- Comprehensive total benefits package
- Several company-paid benefits including:
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Access to a robust employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus program opportunity
- 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ability to purchase Company stock
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled