We're looking to add a Maintenance Technician to the team in Bangor, Wisconsin!
$$$ $2,500 sign-on bonus available! $$$
1st shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00a-4:00p, paid lunch break included, some Saturday work as business needs.
2nd shift is Monday-Friday, 2:00p-11:00p, paid lunch break included, some Saturday work as business needs.
- Inspect, service, and repair limited types of machinery throughout the plant.
- Document best practices as well as work performed. Advise of future requirements in a timely manner.
- Assist in pushing and pulling charges from treating cylinders as needed.
- Clean drip pad and operating pad.
- Participates and contributes to company safety program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year related work experience
- Experience in hydraulics, electrical, pumps, valves, welding
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge in wood industry (preferred)
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility – this is shift work for 24/7 operation of plant
As a Stella-Jones employee, you will have access to excellent benefits and incentives including:
- The security of working for a company designated as an essential workplace
- Comprehensive total benefits package
- Several company-paid benefits including:
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Access to a robust employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus program opportunity
- 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ability to purchase Company stock
APPLY HERE and start the process to join the Stella-Jones team!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled