At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
1. Strong technical knowledge of a variety of manufacturing equipment and processes.
2. Work involves considerable stooping, bending, and working on overhead assembles and on man lifts/platforms/risers/ ladders.
3. Will be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
4. Receives work instructions from a member of management or a team lead.
5. Must be able to follow standard work, complete production and maintenance records, such as but not limited to TPM inspections and other documentation related to operations (example: OASIS or Quality Control Systems).
6. Must participate in basic problem solving, 5-S, and lean activities.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to perform the above duties with no additional training required.
8. Meet and maintain all safety requirements.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Associates degree or certification degree and/or equivalent on the job experience.
1. Ability to navigate machine control, auto or manual mode.
2. Ability to perform tool offsets change and update, understand speed and feed, and zeroing the machine.
3. Ability to read and understand CNC machine programs and M&G codes.
4. Ability to read prints, drawings, and understand part tolerances.
5. Demonstrate basic computer skills.
6. Demonstrated reliability.
7. Completion of company approved proficiency test prior to employment.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.